DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Taiwan Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2022 Update” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report offers comprehensive information on major policies governing the renewable energy market in the country.
The report discusses renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites, and statutory bodies.
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Taiwan to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Taiwan both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Renewable Energy Market, Overview
2 The Electricity Act
3 Renewable Energy Development Act (REDA)
4 Renewable Energy Targets
5 New Green Energy Revolution
6 National Energy Program
7 Green Finance Action Plan
8 Solar Power Programs
9 Wind Power Programs
10 Feed in Tariffs
11 Incentives for Renewable Energy Sources
- Demonstration awards and subsidies
- Tax incentives
12 Renewable Energy Auction
13 Other Programs and Initiatives
- Shalun Green Energy Science City
- Green Energy Roofs Project
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2q4ked