Sun River Health is a network of over 45 community health centers that has been providing award-winning, affordable, complete health care to communities across the Hudson Valley, New York City, and Long Island since 1975.
Serving patients of all ages, regardless of insurance status or ability to pay, our doctors, nurses, and other clinicians work together to bring you complete primary health care services. Our staff speak many languages, and we have interpretation services available to make sure everyone can get care in the language of their choice.
Sun River Health offers one team for your total health. A list of our services is below. Please note that although all services are not available at every site, we can always refer you to other nearby Sun River Health locations as needed.
At Sun River Health, your care team will get to know you and your health needs, learn about your health history, keep track of any medications you are taking, and work with you to make a care plan.
Sun River Health Nyack
84 North Highland Avenue
Nyack, NY 10960
Call us at 844-400-1975 or visit sunriver.org to make an appointment.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Sun River Health services include:
- Family and internal medicine
- Women’s health / OB-GYN care
- Dental care
- Behavioral / mental health services
- HIV and hepatitis C care
- Podiatry / foot care
- Nutrition counseling
- Care coordination
- Health insurance information and enrollment
- WIC (women, infant, and child) services
- Diabetes management and prevention
- Agricultural worker services
- Addiction recovery programs
- Wellness and exercise programs
- Support groups
- Transportation services
- ESL (English as a second language) classes
- Urgent care
- Telemedicine appointments