Sweepstakes: Fiserv Forum Bucks Game Tickets Giveaway
Station: Diamond Sports Net North, LLC d/b/a Bally Sports Wisconsin
Station Address: 800 LaSalle Plaza, Suite 200, Minneapolis, MN 55402
Sweepstakes Area: State of Wisconsin
Age of Eligibility: Eighteen (18) years old
Sponsor: Diamond Sports Net North, LLC
Prize Provider: Diamond Sports Net North, LLC
Sweepstakes Period: 12:01 a.m. CT through 11:59 p.m. CT on December 17, 2022
Entries Due: 11:59 p.m. on December 17, 2022
Entry is limited to one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period.
How to Enter: Fill out an entry form at the Bally Sports Wisconsin booth located in the Fiserv Forum concourse during the Sweepstakes Period.
Winner Selection Date: December 20, 2022
Number of Winners on each Winner Selection Date: One (1) winner
Total Number of Winners for the Sweepstakes Period: One (1) winner
Prize and Value(s): Two (2) tickets to an upcoming Milwaukee Bucks home game at Fiserv Forum during the 2022-23 NBA season. The total ARV for the Prize is One Hundred Fifty Dollars ($150). Game date selected by Sponsor. No substitute Prize available.
Station’s Website: https://www.ballysports.com/wisconsin/
Station’s Website Terms and Conditions: https://sbgi.net/terms-conditions/
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
- To be eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, and reside in the Sweepstakes Area.
- Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and the Station (collectively, the “Company”), Sponsors, Prize Providers, contest software providers, social media platforms, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee.
To enter, stop by the Bally Sports Wisconsin booth located in the Fiserv Forum concourse and pick up an entry form. Fill it out by hand and drop it in the sweepstakes entry box. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
The Number of Winners on the Drawing Date will be selected by random drawing from among all valid entries received.
Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
- Station is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction. All entries, including any required submission, received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries, including any required submission, become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or sweepstakes information. Station is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Sweepstakes.
- Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prizes, Station, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed.
- Each winner will be notified by email or phone. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification (or less due to prize use time constraints), at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Each winner must show picture identification to claim his/her prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented.
- If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the winner will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner, which shall be determined in the same manner as the disqualified winner. If time does not permit for an alternate winner to be selected, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
- Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household if more than one prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90 day period, regardless of the number of sweepstakes entered.
- The Company is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- The Company, Sponsor(s), and Prize Provider(s) accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Sweepstakes. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Sweepstakes or his/her use of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Company has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Sweepstakes for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
- Complete Official Rules for the Sweepstakes are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at the Station and on the Station’s Website. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station at the Station Address within thirty (30) days of the last day of the Sweepstakes Period.
- The Station has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Sweepstakes Rules. All decisions by the Station shall be final and binding relating to this Sweepstakes, including the interpretation of the Sweepstakes Rules. Station reserves the right to make rules and sweepstakes changes and change the sweepstakes dates. Station reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if in Station’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Sweepstakes has been, or could be, compromised or that the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Station’s control.