Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], December 18 (ANI): Bollywood’s ‘Badshah’ was all praises for some celebrities, during his #AskSRK session on Twitter.
The ‘Pathaan’ actor replied to a number of questions tweeted to him on the microblogging site yesterday. The questions ranged anywhere from asking for his fitness regime, his favourite shayari and even his WhatsApp number. However, ‘King Khan’ humbly answered questions asking his opinion on personalities in the film industry, showering praises on some and revealing his willingness to work in films with others.
Also Read | The Flash: Henry Cavill and Gal Gadot’s Cameos From Ezra Miller’s Upcoming DC Film Get Canned.
Here’s how the ‘Swades’ actor reacted to questions about 5 celebs during his series of questions and answers on Twitter.
1. Ram CharanOn being asked to say ‘one word’ about ‘RRR’ actor Ram Charan, the ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’ actor replied, “He is an old friend and very loving to my kids”.
Also Read | Shah Rukh Khan Reveals Reason Why Everyone Must Watch ‘Pathaan’ During #AskSRK on Twitter.
2. Arijit SinghAnother user asked the Bollywood superstar about his opinion on playback singer Arijit Singh. Shah Rukh didn’t hold back on complimenting the ‘Tera Yaar Hoon Main’ actor. “Arijit is a gem,” the actor wrote. He further revealed that the next song from his film ‘Pathaan’ would feature his voice, hoping that everyone would ‘like it’.
3. Ayushmann Khurrana”He’s a sweetheart,” Shah Rukh wrote in response to a user who asked the ‘Devdas’ actor for one word related to ‘Shubh Mangal Saavdhan’ actor Ayushmann Khurrana.
4. YashShah Rukh’s response to giving ‘one word about Yash’, the actor from the Kannada film ‘KGF’ expressed all his wonderment and appreciation for the actor in a few words. “Yash is wow!!” he wrote.
5. RajnikanthThe ‘King Khan’ of Bollywood gave a humble response upon being asked if he would like to do films with ‘Thalaivaar’ Rajnikanth.
“Will be an honour,” Shah Rukh wrote, leading to fans rejoicing about the hype the film featuring both the stars would have among fans. (ANI)
(This is an unedited and auto-generated story from Syndicated News feed, LatestLY Staff may not have modified or edited the content body)